Administrative Support for Maintenance
Enersense International Oyj
We are urgently looking for Administrative Support for Maintenance for our clients short project in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring procedures are followed and proper documentation is maintained
- Administration and update of database & planning and scheduling of maintenance packages/works
- Resolving conflicts and discrepancies within maintenance schedule and / or process
- Regularly cooperation with engineering department as well as (when applicable) with commercial group in the project team / back office
- Identifying, (if possible) resolving and communicating discrepancies/irregularities in the data base planning compared to “as-build” conditions
- Reporting to Integrated Maintenance Organization Manager and to Commissioning Site Manager
- Maintaining daily site log / daily reports
- Maintaining usable and complete database
- Any other required documentation tasks
- Work with references to planning/ scheduling/ communicating of activities according to available data base (CMS)
- Communication between integrated maintenance organization (IMO) and other members/ disciplines/ departments on site
- Relevant education background
- Good PC skills & experience working with Office software
- Handling / archiving of technical documentation (e.g. spare parts)
- Workmanship and common sense
- Proactive working in small team
- Knowledge of the KKS – System considered as a benefit
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.