Administrative Officer, OL3 Site
We’re currently looking for an Administrative Officer for our international client in the OL3 Site in Eurajoki. The job starts as soon as the suitable candidate is found and lasts approximately 3 months with a possibility for extension depending on our client’s need.
Expected background & skills:
- Degree in administrative domain with experience in the management of project documents in service or insdustrial fields
- Good relational and communicational skills
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite and Documentum
- Well organized
- OL3 Experience is a plus
- Language skills: Fluent in English
- Manage administratively the documents produce by the I&C Brnach troughout their life cycle via the EDMS in the force on OL3 project
- Collect the documents to get a “ready for testing”-file available a per time schedule for I&C commissioning team
- Manage stationery for the I&C Branch
- Collect the personal data required by the project
- Support the review of time sheets and preparation of the shift work
- Support the creation and management of detailed design documents used during commissioning
- Schedule and assure logistics for I&C branch internal meetings
- Collect of the personnel data required by the project
We are offering you a possibility to take an insight on a major industrial project in Finland. You’ll be part of an active and professional team and you’ll be able to gain experience in a multi-cultural environment.
Please apply for the "Administrative Officer" position by registering at www.adecco.fi. Attach your English CV to the application. Concise Security Clearance will be conducted and valid CSC is a requirement for working in this position. For more information contact HR Consultant Sarita Ojala at +358 (0)40 621 2577.