SCM Suomi Oy / Tori
Hello you multitalent person!
We are now looking for Administrative Coordinator to join our People team!
We’re looking for experienced and enthusiastic individual to join Schibsted Marketplaces Finland where our most known brands are Tori.fi and Oikotie. This is a full time job in the city centre of Helsinki, in a nice and cozy office.
We are offering an interesting and challenging job in an energetic and awesome team, where everyday is different!
As an Administrative Coordinator you are the first contact point for many stakeholders in Finland and internationally. You have good communication skills in English and in Finnish and you are eager to find solutions to everyday problems. This role will be perfect for you, if you enjoy developing our office and you keep always finding better solutions in that area. You have a proactive work style and you are eager to take initiative. Together with the people team, you want to participate in developing our People processes and enhance the employee experience even more!
In this role, you will have diverse responsibilities to work with such as supporting the management team, office management, organising different internal and external events, tasks related to HR and salary administration and in addition you will also have various projects to run on your own!
Your main responsibilities as Administrative Coordinator
- Full responsibility of our facilities and office environment
- Organising internal and external events
- Administrative tasks related to HR and payroll
- Supporting the management team in executing Tori's and Schibsted's strategy with effective communication and collaboration with different stakeholders
- Plan and facilitate our leadership meetings in coordination with CEO, including purpose, agenda, and minutes to ensure consistent meeting follow-up, tracking of actions and commitments
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Work experience in international companies and in roles such as executive assistant, administrative coordinator or similar
- Experience in and enthusiasm towards office administration; you understand how modern offices are supposed to work and you have the ability to run projects related to work environments
- Experience in arranging events
- Fluent and excellent communication skills in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Experience in HR related matters
- You are eager to develop internal communication and HR processes together with the team
- Proactive problem solving attitude and you thrive under pressure
At Tori we like to describe ourselves as self-driven, experiment oriented, kind and happy people. We value and invest in well-being, learning, diversity and we put all our efforts in developing our product and company, ourselves - basically all the things that create our own special service and culture. We have such a great bunch of professionals with various expertise to work with and we highly value the following qualities from every colleague: teamwork skills, proactiveness, understanding diversity and openness to new experiences.
Tori values can be seen in our everyday life. We are Trustworthy, Caring and Sustainable. Instead of listing our benefits separately here, we promise to take care of our people according to our values and to support healthy and joyful work-life balance. Read more about our perks and benefits from here.
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, work hard, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know! We would be happy to receive your application and CV as soon as possible and on August 3rd at the latest. Due to holiday season, we will start to go through applications in the end of July.
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Anja Wasenius (Director, People & Finance) firstname.lastname@example.org
Elisa Ryynänen (People & Culture Specialist) email@example.com