As an Administrative Coordinator your mission is to support local business in ensuring that governance elements of the internal framework are in place and in use. The role will be a temporary until the end of 2020 and part of GSK Pharmaceutical organization and based in Espoo.
- Support collaboration with healthcare professionals by processing, archiving and tracking documents
- Administrative tasks related to events, meetings and conferences (e.g. raising purchase orders, travel logistics)
- Administration of expense forms and monthly submission to payroll
- Validation and reporting of financial details related to co-operation with healthcare professionals (according to EFPIA requirements)
- Support regulatory & quality in Medicines Verification alert handling process
- Other administrative support to the local business functions
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Few years of experience from administrative roles
- professional written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate and meticulous
- Structured and self-reliant way of working
- Strong excel skills and interest in developing technical skills
- Full working proficiency in Finnish and English
- Good team player functioning well in multicultural relations and matrix organization
If you have the following characteristics, it would be an advantage:
- Previous SAP experience
- Previous experience working in pharmaceutical industry or another regulated business field
You will most likely enjoy GSK if you can relate to our mission of helping people to do more, feel better and live longer; if you like a fast pace business environment where a lot of things are happening; and furthermore if you are passionate about doing your best for our people and business, making sure that GSK is a great place to work for all of us and something we are proud of.
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. The GSK offices are modern and situated with good connections to transportation. Our office in Finland is located in Espoo/Matinkylä (Iso-Omenan Shopping Center).
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply button. Please submit your application in English as soon as possible. The position will be filled when the successful candidate has been found. For further information contact Senior Recruiter Teea Kuusimurto: email@example.com
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.