Administrative Coordinator, Tornio
Phoenix Services was founded in 2006. It was founded by two industry titans committed to improving customer satisfaction by looking for a better way. With a careful focus on the latest equipment, rapid innovation in metal recovery and operational processes, combined with a commitment to maintaining the highest quality, safety and productivity, Phoenix Services has become a global leader in steel mill services. Our constant promise to never settle for the status quo guides our culture and spreads in every institution, team, and individual that proudly represents the Phoenix name.
We are looking for a Administrative Coordinator in Tornio.
In this role, you will be the daily expert in administrative tasks on our new site in Tornio. You will take care of legal requirements for construction site and coordinate the general office maintenance in international company.
- Daily administrative tasks
- Communicating with different stakeholders
- Taking care of subcontractor contacts
- Taking care of legal requirements such as tax reports, labor code regulations and compliance
- Miscellaneous tasks such as organizing meetings, ordering supplies
- Supporting regional management when needed
- Lower University degree
- Knowledge of industrial environment and service activities
- Good communication and teamwork skills in English and Finnish, ability to translate documents and meetings
- Hands-on with can-do attitude
- Self-motivated with the ability to take personal ownership of issues
- Ability to prioritize tasks and perform well in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
Get ready to be the real "Jack of all trades" in this construction project.
What we offer
You will be in the front line, working during the construction phase of a new slag treatment plant. You get involved in a responsible role right from the start. This construction project will last from September 2021 to July 2022 and the contract of employment will be made for this period.
Interested? Please apply by registering your CV in www.manpower.fi as soon as possible, but latest on 12th of August. If you have any questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Sanni Lemetyinen (+358401838301, email@example.com)
With offices in 80 countries, Manpower is one of the largest contingent and permanent staffing firms globally, and the market leader in the Nordic and Baltic countries. In Finland we are one of the largest companies specializing in recruitment, temporary staffing and assessments. We help employers find competent and motivated professionals for interim and permanent positions at all organizational levels. We serve our clients and candidates across the nation.