Administrative Assistant, full-time, Outotec Oyj, Espoo
Outotec (Finland) Oy
We at Studentwork are looking for an Administrative Assistant to our client organization Outotec Oyj. The role starts immediately and continues until end of May 2020. Position is a full-time and employment is via Studentwork. Possibility for continuation depends on project’s progress.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will play a crucial role in a large international project. Your main responsibility is to support project leaders and the rest of the team in their daily routines. You will be accountable for example preparing and organizing project meetings, trips, visas, accommodations and dinings. You will also help with internal communications, administrative tasks, and other daily needs and requests that may arise in the team. This project is based in Espoo. However, it is international and several nationalities are involved.
Outotec develops leading technologies and services for the sustainable use of Earth's natural resources. Outotec's comprehensive offering creates the best value for their customers in the mining, metal, energy, and chemical industries. Outotec shares are listed on NASDAQ Helsinki. www.outotec.com
The main responsibilities are
- Supporting project leaders and the rest of the team in daily routines, needs and requests
- Preparing and organizing meetings, trips, visas, accommodations and dinings
- Assisting in internal communications and other administrative tasks
We want from you
- Educational background from relevant field (e.g. executive assistant or business)
- 0-2 years of work experience in similar tasks
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish is considered as an advantage
- Service-oriented attitude, efficiency and self-motivation
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritize and endurance of occasional pressure
- Proficient general IT skills
- A front-row seat in a large scale industrial project
- Possibility to develop your professional expertise and great career opportunities
- International working environment
- Supportive team
If you think you are the perfect person to fill this position, please send your CV and application letter as soon as possible via link below! The last day to apply is 15.9.2019. If you have any questions about the position, feel free to contact Consultant Manager Tiia Mäenpää (email@example.com).
The story of Studentwork started in a small student apartment in Helsinki, when two students, Lucas and Tomas decided in 2004 to set up a company of their own. Today Studentwork is one of the largest recruitment and staffing agencies in the Nordic countries specialized in young talents.
Studentwork helps young talents in finding a great start for their careers and enterprises to find the best and most suitable employees. Through staffing services, a client company receives either a permanent, part-time or seasonal employee. Through recruitment, companies recruit young talents to longer contracts. Studentwork´s most important task is to help customers and young talents to find each other.