- Ilmoituksen julkaisupäivä 22.9.2022
- Työsuhde Vakituinen
- Työn tyyppi Osa-aikainen
- Työtehtävän taso Työntekijä
We are hiring a motivated, part-time (40-60%) Administration Assistant who will be responsible for a variety of tasks across office management, accounts administration, HR, social events and customer receivables.
- Managing Hublet office environment, services and costs, to create a friendly, fun and team-orientated environment
- Administration of HR system and reporting
- Hublet Saas SW licence invoicing and reporting, booking SW invoices in the accounting system in co-operation with our sales team
- accounting work related to supplier invoice bookings
- Booking personnel credit card expenses & cost follow up
- Customer receivables collection and booking
- Organising company events, social schedules and meetings
You are a dedicated and systematic person, a team player, who gets along with a variety of different people. With experience in administration, basic accounting and reporting work, as well as personnel-related matters.
If working in a rapidly growing and evolving company suits you, this is an opportunity for you to develop and grow yourself whilst being a member of our fun and expanding team of dedicated professionals.
- Business level English and good Finnish skills necessary
- Experience in accounting/ systems and book-keeping
- Knowledge of Procountor is a plus
- Preferably experience in personnel-related tasks
Attractive salary and benefits, flexible subject to experience.
Our office is located in Lauttasaari, Helsinki – with hybrid working location opportunities.
Let's hear from you if you are interested in joining the Hublet team – read more @ gethublet.com
Send us your CV highlighting relevant experience, together with a motivation letter/ motivation video and your recent remuneration information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ilmianna kiinnostuksesi tai vinkkaa kaverille 14.10.2022 mennessä! Hakemuksen voit lähettää sähköpostilla. Katso tiedot "Hae työpaikkaa" -linkin kautta.
Lisätietoja saat Question about the Job: Please send email to email@example.com or call +358 40 758 4668