Do you have experience from successful, business management within consumer markets? Are you up for a challenging project? If you said yes, you might be the Business Manager we are looking for!We are looking for
Clevry is looking for an Acting Business Manager to our client Fortum.
In the Consumer Solutions Division of Fortum, we are offering our 2.2 million customers reliable and sustainable energy, making their everyday lives easier with new technology and innovative solutions and services. Within Consumer Solutions, the Business area Insuring & securing is responsible for the value adding services business with retail customers throughout the Nordics. Our purpose is to broaden and strengthen the customer relationships via attractive offerings such as insurance solutions, price security services, sustainability offerings, payment solutions and new digital consumer services.
Fortum’s Business manager in Energizing, Insuring & Securing Finland will be on paternity leave during the second half year of 2021. Therefore, we are now looking for an Acting Business Manager to lead the Value Adding Services (VAS) business for Fortum's challenger brand in Finland, Kotimaan Energia. The role will be part of a global team of six people, and reports to Head of Business unit Energizing, Insuring & Securing. On day-to-day basis, the role works tightly together with the management team of Kotimaan Energia, and is physically located at the Fortum campus in Espoo, Finland. If/when conditions allow, the role might also require limited travel cross Nordics.
The position is fixed-term Aug-Dec 2021 and fulltime via Clevry. In this position it is also an option to work as a consultant via your own company, if you please. Minimum two weeks of onboarding prior to Aug 2021 will be required, in June or July. Client Company
Fortum is a European energy company with activities in more than 40 countries. We provide our customers with electricity, gas, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. We want to engage our customers and society to join the change for a cleaner world. Together with our subsidiary Uniper, we are the third largest producer of CO2-free electricity in Europe. With approximately 19,000 professionals and a combined balance sheet of approximately EUR 69 billion, we have the scale, competence and resources to grow and to drive the energy transition forward. Fortum's share is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki and Uniper's share on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. www.fortum.comMain tasks
- Net revenue (sales margin & profit contribution) responsibility for VAS in Energizing Finland / Kotimaan Energia
- Lead and secure delivery on set targets on short-, mid- and long term regarding customer base, sales margin and profit contribution in close collaboration with BU Kotimaan Energia and supporting business functions
- Participate in E2E development of new digital services, in line with development agenda lead by I&S New services
- Price setting of services in the portfolio
- Go-to-market/sales strategy for all services in the portfolio
- Sales steering, target setting and follow up of activities and channels with supporting business functions
- Ensure prerequisites and guidance for supporting business functions in their service execution within sales
- Ensure regulatory compliance for sales activities with support from CoS Legal counsel
- Share and leverage global best practices and operational synergies cross portfolios in CoS (brands/countries)
We offer you
- 2+ years of experience from successful, business and/or product management within consumer markets, preferably from relevant industry (subscription type of customer relations) such as retail electricity, retail insurance, financial services, telecom or similar
- Relevant academic education, M.Sc.in Economics & Business Administration, Industrial engineering or equivalent
- Proven skills regarding successful go-to-market and tactical sales steering in consumer markets
- Genuine interest and experience from development of world class customer experience, with focus on perceived customer value
- Working proficiency in Finnish and English
Apply for the job now!
- A position within an highly exciting area in Fortum Consumer Solutions with P&L responsibility
- Opportunity to work together with colleagues in cross-functional teams in an agile, creative and high pace environment with strong team spirit where all that we do steers towards our vision "For a cleaner world."
- To be part of a transformation within one of the largest energy retail companies in Europe
In case you think you might be the perfect match, send your application via our online recruitment tool. We will start interviews as soon as suitable candidates apply. The last day to send job application is 7.5.2021 but be fast! If you have any questions concerning this position, feel free to contact Recruitment Team Manager Marjukka Laakso (Marjukka.email@example.com
).Additional information about our recruitment process
At Clevry, we believe that rather than focusing solely on hard skills, the key to success is based on soft skills and the willpower to rise beyond expectations. Therefore, our recruitment process involves psychometrical assessments that evaluates soft skills and cognitive abilities essential for this role. By assessing soft skills, we can help applicants to describe their own strengths more effectively and to find employment quicker and more easily.
When applying through us, you will receive a personal feedback report based on the personality assessment. The recruitment process also involves an interview with both Clevry and the client company, so you will get to know both as the recruitment process progresses. Additional information about Clevry
For over 30 years we have been the change maker for a more soft skills driven work-life within talent acquisition, assessments and advisory. We operate globally with customers, consultants and candidates from North America to Singapore with headquarters in Brighton, Stockholm and Helsinki. At Clevry we have over 150 soft skills certified recruiters, business psychologists and experts at your service. We find the right candidate for the job, and the right job for the candidate!