Accounts Receivable Specialist
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 18.9.2020
Vaisala Finance & Control is responsible for providing financial reporting and statutory compliance for Vaisala Group and its 22 subsidiaries in 16 different counties as well as analysis and financial planning in order to support Vaisala management. Revenue Cycle team is responsible for accounts receivable and cash management globally covering several foreign legal entities.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a prompt and motivated Revenue Cycle Specialist to join Vaisala’s Global Revenue Cycle team based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa. In this role you make sure that our bank statements, payments and accounts receivable are processed properly and efficiently. We are looking for a person with ability and enthusiasm to grow in this position and to develop our tools and processes in the future. This is temporary position from December 2020 until the end of 2022 due to parental leave. You will be reporting to Head of Finance, Revenue Cycle and you will work closely with Finance & Control team and with Sales and Service teams.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Process daily bank statements, payments and related transactions
• Perform accounts receivable daily activities
• Carry out month-end closing procedures of accounts receivable and cash function
• Prepare customer statements and related communication to customers and Vaisala contacts
• Develop processes and tools in revenue cycle
• Advise and support revenue cycle process globally
• Participate in projects with agreed extent
• Bachelor of Science (Econ.) or equivalent
• A Few years of relevant working experience
• Experience in ERP application and payment management system
• Knowledge about VAT and other taxes
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
• Self-motivated team player with good communication and interaction skills
We offer you an opportunity to gather experience from working in an international organization and develop your skills as a finance professional in a proficient and supportive team.
For additional information about the role, please contact Elina Fagerholm, Head of Finance, Revenue Cycle +358 40 701 4717 September 21st between 15-16 or September 28th between 15-16.
If you have interest in revenue cycle, collaborative attitude and some relevant experience, send in your online application in either Finnish or English by October 4th, 2020 including your CV and salary expectations.