We are looking for:
Vaisala Group Finance and Control is looking for a prompt and motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist (temporary position) to join our Group Accounting and Treasury team based in Vaisala’s head office in Vantaa.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will work in our Global Revenue Cycle team, which is responsible for accounts receivables and cash management globally covering several foreign legal entities. In this position you make sure that our bank statements, payments and accounts receivable are processed properly and efficiently. We are looking for a person with ability and enthusiasm to grow in this position and to develop our tools and processes in the future. This is temporary positions until end of 2019 due to parental leave.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
• Process daily bank statements, payments and related transactions
• Perform accounts receivable daily activities
• Carry out month-end closing procedures of accounts receivable and cash function
• Customer statements and related communication to customers and Vaisala contacts
• Develop processes and tools in revenue cycle
• Advise and support revenue cycle process globally
You will be reporting to Finance Manager.
• Bachelor of Science (Econ.) or equivalent
• A Few years of relevant working experience
• Experience in Oracle or similar ERP application and payment management system
• Knowledge about VAT and other taxes
• Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English
• Self-motivated team player with good communication and interaction skills
• Flexibility with working hours
We offer you an opportunity to gather experience from working in an international organization and develop your skills as a finance professional in a proficient and supportive team.
For more information about the role, please contact Finance Manager Elina Fagerholm (+358 40 701 4717) on Oct 23rd at 15.30-16.00 or Oct 25th at 15.30-16.00
If you have interest in revenue cycle, collaborative attitude and some relevant experience, send in your online application in either Finnish or English by Oct 31, 2018 including your CV and salary expectations.
Oikotien yrityssivu näyttää sinulle perustiedot työnantajasta, viimeisimmät uutiset yrityksistä ja Oikotiellä parhaillaan auki olevat yrityksen muut työpaikat.