Accounts Receivable Specialist (Summer Worker)
Global Blue ACN Oy
Nature and aim of the position
This position is a full time fixed term employment for summer 2018 in our Accounts Receivable team.
The holder of this position reports to the local Financial Controller and manages
all invoicing, accounts receivable and debt collection activities in line with local and group policies in order to minimize credit risk and optimize cash flow for the company. This position is fixed-term for the period of 1.6. – 31.8.2018.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling of incoming payments
- Preparing and analyzing reports
- Ensuring effective reminder and debt collection process
- Monthly reconciliations
- Customer service
- Preferably commercial studies (1-2 years)
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Microsoft Office Excel skills required
- Team player with a service-orientated mindset
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and fluent Finnish
- Interesting and versatile duties in finance administration
- Great opportunities and support for personal and professional growth
- Motivating and friendly working environment and modern facilities located in Ruoholahti
- Competitive salary and benefits
To apply, please submit your application and CV by the 20th of February, 2018 at latest via the link. If you would like to get additional information on what we offer or on our expectations of candidates please contact Financial Controller Paula Andersson between 13.00-14.00 in week 7 (12-16.2.2018): 0500427327.
In case you require support with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com for assistance.