Accounts Receivable Specialist, Nokian Tyres
Nokian Renkaat Oyj
Come work with us - we are looking for skilled professional to build success with us!
Do you find a world on numbers fascinating and exciting? Do you want to be part of our success as a global and growing company? If yes, then we could be an ideal match!
We are looking for Account Receivable Specialist, to join Nokian Tyres AR team in the head office in Nokia, Finland.
As an Account Receivable Specialist, you will work closely together with financial controllers and other stakeholders. Your daily tasks will include processing of manual invoicing, payment handling, reporting and responding to customer inquiries.
- Verify and post received AR payments
- Process manual invoicing
- Process AR period end closing activities and reporting
- Perform account receivables reconciliation and reports
- Ensure the accuracy of the information
- Provide responds to inquiries from customers, customer service and sales
We hope that you already have some experience of related tasks or your knowledge is based on your financial studies. Either way you have strong basic knowledge of accounts receivable process and you are eager to learn more. If you also have a self-driven working style and positive can-do attitude we could really be an ideal match!
- Appropriate previous experience in similar accounts receivable (or assisting financial) tasks OR degree in financial studies
- Basic knowledge of accounts receivable process
- Good collaboration and communication skills in Finnish and English, Swedish would be a plus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team-working skills
This is a fixed-term position for the end of August 2021.
Why Nokian Tyres?
With us you have a chance to work in global company with a strong vision of a safer world. At Nokian Tyres we offer you a wide range of possibilities to grow and develop your expertise. You will have an experienced team of professionals around you.
We also support your well-being by offering communal sport activities.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team?
Please apply through our recruitment partner Adecco's website www.adecco.fi by submitting your application, CV and salary request. We hope that you will apply immediately (and by 2nd of February 2021 at the latest) as this position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
For further information please contact our recruitment partner Adecco: Anna-Leena Mustonen, tel. +358503869112, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our team and make great things happen with us!