Accounts Receivable Key User
We are looking for an
Accounts Receivable Key User
to join our Accounts Receivable and Collections team in Espoo.
Our team is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate customer account and incoming money handling, supporting all the counterparties in the process globally and performing revenue assurance by timely collection of receivables and interest invoicing.
Your part in Neste journey
In your role, you will
- Support and advise end-users related to the application usage in the own process context
- Create and maintain working instructions with process context for the application
- Escalate system errors and in collaboration with other support roles provide workaround solutions
- Support in implementation and testing the solution
- Escalate and initiate development needs and ideas
- Provide application specific training with process context
- Manage customer receivables and Accounts Receivable postings
- Apply cash remittances of the previous day
- Perform AR month end closing according to the global closing schedule
- Prepare audit materials and assist in audits
- Identify and initiate automation and digitalization potential in provided services
You will work closely with the following stakeholders: Finance Development, Global Financial Services teams, Regional Finance, Business Finance, Business Representatives, External Customers and Auditors. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the
desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Good knowledge of accounts receivable and order-to-cash process
- Experience of SAP ERP
- Understanding of IFRS
- Understanding of accounting principles
Our success is based on our people who are the driving force behind Neste’s transformation to become a global leader in renewable and circular solutions. The passion that we have for creating a healthier planet for our children is what makes us unique. We believe
everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. Our three values “We care, We have courage and We cooperate” are embedded in our everyday work. Working safely and responsibly at all times is essential to all of us.
If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in creating a healthier planet for our children
The position is fixed-term until December 31st, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Accounts Receivable and Collections Team Lead Sampsa Lyyra +358 50 458 0892. on Wednesday 5.5. during 11-12 or on Wednesday 12.5. during 11-12.
Please submit your application by May 17th, 2021.
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
Our success begins with you.
Every company needs a purpose, and Neste has a strong one: to create a healthier planet for our children. We are 4,800 dedicated professionals committed to that purpose. Everything that we do, down to the smallest detail, shows our clear commitment to tackling
the challenges of climate change. As an employer, understanding and valuing wellbeing is vital for our success. At the same time, we encourage every individual at Neste to contribute towards creating a positive impact on the environment as well as on the people, communities
and societies around us.
Neste’s strategy is called ‘’Faster, Bolder and Together’. It reflects the understanding that there is no time to lose in combating climate change or helping to tackle the waste plastic challenge. In order to succeed, we need to act, innovate new solutions
and deliver them faster and bolder than ever before – together.
As innovation is in our DNA, we are empowered to develop pioneering solutions to make businesses more sustainable. In 2021, Neste placed 4th on the Global 100 list of the most sustainable companies in the world.
For more information, please visit neste.com.