Accounts Receivable Key User
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Key User to join our Accounts Receivable and Collections team in Espoo.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
We are currently building a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
In your role, you will
- Support and advise end-users related to the application usage in the own process context
- Create and maintain working instructions with process context for the application
- Escalate system errors and in collaboration with other support roles provide workaround solutions
- Support in implementation and testing the solution
- Escalate and initiate development needs and ideas
- Provide application specific training with process context
- Manage customer receivables and Accounts Receivable postings
- Apply cash remittances of the previous day
- Perform AR month end closing according to the global closing schedule
- Prepare audit materials and assist in audits
- Identify and initiate automation and digitalization potential in provided services
Our team is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate customer account and incoming money handling, supporting all the counterparties in the process globally and performing revenue assurance by timely collection of receivables and interest invoicing. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Good knowledge of accounts receivable and order-to-cash process
- Experience of SAP ERP
- Understanding of IFRS
- Understanding of accounting principles
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The position is fixed-term until December 31st, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Accounts Receivable and Collections Team Lead Sampsa Lyyra +358 50 458 0892.
Please submit your application by December 12th, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.