Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Our growing Group Finance team is looking for a talented individual to a Accounts Receivable Coordinator position based on in our Helsinki headquarters. You will join the finance team in a situation where sales invoicing systems are being upgraded. Along with your operational responsibilities, you are involved in ensuring we succeed at this stage of development. This is full time and fixed-term position for one year.
In this role, you are responsible for sales invoicing and collections of outstanding accounts receivables amounts from the customers and preventing the ageing of account receivables.
You will be carrying out invoicing, collection, and reporting activities according to specific deadlines, and the job description also includes:
- Resolving queries from customers and internal stakeholder
- Active communication through different channels with different parties to manage and resolve issues
- Maintaining accounts receivable related files and record
- Preparing regular accounts receivable reports and organize weekly meetings with finance team members
- Monitoring invoicing situation and customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Updating accounts receivable process documentation and instructions
- Customer contracts and invoicing audits as required
We expect you to have relevant accounting, office and/or customer service experience and understanding how sales invoicing related work typically is organized in business organization. You have relevant work experience; you may be in the early stages of your career or you may already have a little more work experience.
Other skills required to succeed in the role:
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Eye for detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to operate in a low-hierarchy organization and be an effective team member and display initiatives
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Good oral and written communication skills (in English and Finnish, other language skills are beneficial)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and ability to learn the systems needed in the work
If you have any questions, please contact Jenni Tommila, Manager, Talent Acquisition & Employee Experience tel. +358405915207.
Send your application through the link below as soon as possible but at the latest on 20th of March. We will start going through the applications already during the application period and we are aiming to start the interview process as soon as possible