Wella Company is one of the world's leading beauty companies, comprised of a family of iconic brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian, OPI, Nioxin and GHD. With 6,000 employees globally, presence in over 100 countries, Wella Company and its brands enable consumers to look, feel, and be their true selves. As innovators in the hair and nail industry, Wella Company empowers its people to delight consumers, inspire beauty professionals, engage communities, and deliver sustainable growth to its stakeholders. Together, WE enable individuals to look, feel, and be their true selves.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our Northern Europe team.
You will be working in a challenging, international and dynamic environment and with focused, pro-active and positive team players. You will have the opportunity to directly contribute to the success of our company, and your career. You will be working from our Finnish office in Helsinki, close to the sales team. The rest of AR team is located in Sweden and Rotterdam.
- Reviewing Finnish trade customer & e-commerce accounts in order to minimize Dailys Sales Outstanding (DSO) and overdue results
- Contact customers via email and phone to follow up on aged items
- Partnering closely with Sales, Business Development, and Customer Support to provide speedy, yet accurate response in validating in-progress deals
- Regular and ad-hoc financial reporting to the management with respect to KPI's and productivity
- Drive constant improvement in the quality and accuracy of the Accounts Receivable open balances to ensure best in class customer experience
- Regular collaboration with Shared Service Center to determine best practices for overpayments and prepayments
- Regular assessment of material risks (e.g. credit risk, AR Aging)
- Perform SOX Control and follow Finance Policies, to ensure overall compliance and best practices
- Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responding to inquiries
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Preferred Associates Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluent in Finnish and English (written and verbal)
- Good knowledge of Swedish
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Preferred experience in A/R and credit applications in a high volume, fast-paced environment
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
- Highly collaborative, team oriented and eager to learn
- Self-motivated, possess decision-making abilities, and require little supervision
- Able to handle difficult situations in a professional manner
- Able to quickly address and resolve customer concerns, questions, and disputes
- Agile and quick to adapt to change
- Friendly and open person; patient; highly service minded towards customers and colleagues
- A company with great opportunities for development
- A global company and nice colleagues from different parts of the world
- Opportunity to run improvement projects
- A pleasant work environment in nice new office premises Helsinki
- Good employment benefits
Are you interested and could you be the one we're looking for?
Please apply by registering your CV at www.manpower.fi. If you have any questions please contact Heidi Yrjä, Recruitment Consultant, Manpower, email@example.com or Roosa Marjanen, Research Consultant, Manpower, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manpower on maailman johtavia rekrytointi- ja henkilöstöalan yrityksiä, joka toimii 80 maassa ja on markkinajohtaja Pohjoismaissa ja Baltiassa. Suomessa olemme yksi suurimmista rekrytointiin, henkilöstövuokraukseen ja soveltuvuusarviointeihin erikoistuneista yrityksistä. Työnantajat etsivät kauttamme taitavia ja motivoituneita ammattilaisia kaikille organisaatiotasoille, määräaikaisiin ja vakituisiin työsuhteisiin. Palvelemme asiakkaitamme ja hakijoitamme valtakunnallisesti aluetoimistojemme kautta.