We are now looking for two Accounts Payable Specialists to join our Financial service center. We have open one permanent and one fixed term position, which will last until October 31, 2023. If you have financial background or have already gained some experience in financial services, you may be the person we are looking for. Please submit your application today, the positions are filled as soon as we find suitable candidates.
This role provides an opportunity to work in an international environment with the German speaking countries of Central Europe or Swedish speaking countries in the Nordics. Your duties will mainly consist of processing purchase invoices, and if necessary, other tasks in the financial service center. At AFRY you will have nice colleagues within your support, as well as a business organization with which you will work closely.
- Handling purchase invoices (Basware TEM)
- Communication with stakeholders in English and either German or Swedish
- In addition a possibility to process travel claims or other tasks provided by the service center
- Suitable educational background: completed or finalizing studies (e.g. vocational qualification or bachelor’s degree in business)
- Enthusiasm towards financial services and some previous experience in handling purchase invoices or accounting
- Good IT skills (MS Office / Excel) and the ability to adopt new systems
- Good English and at least basic/intermediate German or Swedish language skills, Finnish is an advantage
As an employee you are
- Accurate for numbers and punctual
- Capable for routine work
- Cooperative and service minded
- Stress tolerant and flexible team player
- A place in a stable international company
- Flexible working time arrangements
- AFRY's comprehensive employee benefits
We at AFRY want to build a better future and find the best solutions, serving our clients but also the wider society. We are a modern employer strongly driven by our values based on long-term sustainability.
Read more about AFRY and what our employees tell about their work https://afry.com/en/join-us/get-know-us
AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.
We are 17,000 devoted experts in infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalisation, creating sustainable solutions for generations to come.
Benefits at AFRY
AFRY employees are supported with lunch, sports, cultural, massage and commuting benefits. During remote work and leisure AFRY employees are covered by accident insurance. If a child of an AFRY employee becomes ill, they have a right to receive help in caring for the child.
AFRY employees are active organizers of free-time clubs, and our activities range locally from crossfit to golf and from hand crafts to board games. We support free-time clubs widely and also encourage active commuting. To commute emission-free, AFRY employees in permanent employment have the right to employment bicycle. All AFRY offices offer free breakfast porridge to active commuters.
Sustainability at AFRY
Sustainability is part of AFRY’s business strategy and a prerequisite for AFRY’s business as a whole. We connect technologies to create sustainable progress for you. Read more here.
To hear more about this position please contact team leaders:
- Johanna Hemiä, +358 50 3296 024
- Sariann Kekkonen, +358 40 8384 734
They are reached best on weekdays from 9 am to 3 pm.
Interested in this position? Please submit your CV and cover letter with salary request by September 18, 2022. We will review applications and start interviews during the application period, filling the position as soon as a suitable person is found.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.