Accounts Payable Specialist
We are looking for
Accounts Payable Specialists
to join our Accounts Payable team in Espoo, Porvoo or Naantali.
Your part in Neste journey
It is great time to join us!
We are currently building a future oriented finance function that will embrace development and take advantage of technological advancements. We will build a robust and scalable way of working that will truly allow Neste Finance to live on the pulse of the business.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you are responsible for timely and accurate invoice handling, while supporting all counterparties through AP process.
In your role, you will
- Process purchase invoices and vendor line items (GR/IR accounts)
- Create payment proposals for daily payments
- Request vendor master data updates when needed
- Reconcile AP interfaces
- Ensure that Accounts Payable is up-to-date
- Perform AP closing tasks according to the global closing schedule
- Execute internal controls for Accounts Payable process
- Provide daily support for internal users in purchase invoice handling
- Answer to vendor inquiries
- Prepare audit material and support auditors
- Identify and initiate automation and digitalization potential in provided services
Neste Global Financial Services provides finance shared services globally for Neste Group companies and employs approximately 60 specialists. Finance processes included in the scope are accounts receivables, accounts payables, payments, general ledger and fixed assets. Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- Good knowledge in accounts payable
- SAP & IFS knowledge
- Understanding of IFRS
- Understanding of source-to-pay processes
In accordance, we believe in people who find new ways of doing things – people for whom safety and sustainability are part of their professional skills. Customer mindset is essential to all of us at Neste and we work hard to find the best solutions for our customers. We believe everyone is a leader and share a natural desire for collaboration. If all this, as well as our values on responsibility, cooperation, innovation and excellence resonate with you, you are the talent we are looking for.
Come and do meaningful work in a community that has its eyes set forward!
The positions are fixed-term until September 30th, 2020.
If you have any questions regarding the process or the position, please get in touch with Accounts Payable Team Lead Sari Ek, firstname.lastname@example.org or Head of Financial Services Merje Metsküll, email@example.com.
Please submit your application by December 1st, 2019.
The recruitment process includes interviews and aptitude testing.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination including a drug test. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.