Accounts Payable Specialist (Summer Worker)
Global Blue ACN Oy
Nature and aim of the position
This position is a full time fixed term employment for summer 2018 in our Accounts Payable team.
The holder of this position manages Accounts Payable activities of Global Blue entities in the Nordics, Baltics and Russia in order to ensure effective control over company expenses and funds. This position is fixed-term for the period of 1.6. – 31.8.2018.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping track, processing and reconciling payments and expenditures including invoices, expense reports etc.
- Generating payment files
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Booking of periodical accruals
- Ad hoc Group-level request and other administration issues
- Preferably commercial studies (1-2 years)
- Knowledge of Accounts Payable processes
- Microsoft Office Excel skills required
- Accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Team player with a service-orientated mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English and fluent Finnish
- Interesting and versatile duties in finance administration
- Great opportunities and support for personal and professional growth
- Motivating and friendly working environment and modern facilities located in Ruoholahti
- Competitive salary and benefits
To apply, please submit your application and CV by the 20th of February, 2018 at latest via the link. If you would like to get additional information on what we offer or on our expectations of candidates please contact Financial Controller Sohvi Linja between 13.00-14.00 in week 6 (6-9.2.2018): 0505826649.
In case you require support with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.