Accounts Payable / Payments Specialist, Wolt
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 19.11.2021
Are you eager to develop yourself as an Accounts Payable Specialist or Payments Specialist and looking for your next career step? Does being part of one of Europes fastest growing teams sound interesting? If so, then were keen to chat - we are looking for an Accounts Payable / Payments Specialist to our customer Wolt!
ABOUT THE ROLEWolt is a Finnish technology company and were best known for our food delivery platform. Weve grown significantly in the last three years, expanding our operations from just four countries across the Nordics, to 23 countries across Europe and Asia today.
Our Finance team has played a key role in this journey - supporting our global operations from their central Helsinki hub has been no easy feat, but this group of dedicated and motivated professionals have made it seem effortless!
As we continue to scale, were now looking for another experienced Accounts Payable
Specialist or Payments Specialist superstars to help with the day-to-day payment
processing. In this role, youll be a dedicated support function for the accounts payables and payments in several countries.
What makes the Finance team so special is our service first approach to the job - we enjoy creating strong communication loops with the wider business, so that bottlenecks are minimised and that things get done quickly and efficiently.
* An opportunity to be part of one of Europes fastest growing company and contribute to our growth
* Possibility to develop yourself and our ways of working
* Amazing colleagues and relaxed but ambitious atmosphere
* Flexible ways of working
* A competitive salary and benefits
JOB DUTIESYou can expect to be hands-on in lots of varied duties - from
reconciliations to manual payment processing, or investigating any declined payments and participating in many finance development projects.
Everybody is accountable for their own workload and takes pride in being meticulous and precise. We also enjoy learning and developing as we go - its important that you share this approach! :)
Your work week could include for example the following tasks:
* Courier payments processing
* Supporting restaurant payout processing
* Salary and tax payments processing
* Purchase invoice handling and payment processing
* Cash flow monitoring
* Various other accounts payable related tasks
* Participate in various finance development projects
The role is based in Finland, and you will be working out of our HQ in the central part of Helsinki. We are flexible with the ways of working and you also have an opportunity to work part-time remotely.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* 1+ years experience as an Accounts Payable or Payments Specialist, an Accountant or in a similar position
* Degree in Business/Economics or other financial degree
* Excellent MS Excel skills. Prior experience in NetSuite or SAP is a plus
* Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Other language skills are seen as a plus
* Must be eligible to work in the E.U
* Demonstrable experience of autonomously problem solving in a fast-paced
As a person, we expect you to be open minded and willing to continuously develop yourself and our ways of doing. In our environment, change is seen as a normal and important aspect of growth and we hope you are as excited as we are when things go forward and change!
* Start: According to agreement
* Work extent: Permanent and fulltime position
* Location: Helsinki, Finland (possibility to work part-time remotely)
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Wolt that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.