Robert Bosch Oy
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
We are looking for an independent, structured and preferably experienced accountant with internal drive and commitment to adhere to deadlines, without affecting the quality of your work. The position is for a fixed term of about two years. If the above describes you, then perhaps we are missing you!
Your job responsibility:
- General ledger accounting
- Supporting asset accounting and internal invoicing
- Month-end closing, monthly reporting
- Participating in year-end closing and preparing of Financial Statements
- VAT related questions, international VAT reporting
- Corporate income tax returns and other tax topics
- Preparing cost compensation budgets and forecasts for permanent establishments
- Insurance coordination
- Updating internal Service Level Agreements
- Supporting AR and AP accountant, including travel expenses
Professional & Personal Requirements:
- Solid experience of accounting and tax related tasks
- Finance and Accounting background
- Relevant education, e.g. Bachelor
- Good knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS Office, HFM is a benefit
- Fluency in English
- Active and responsible way of working
- Accuracy and flexibility
- Good co-operation skills and willingness to learn
Your future job location offers you:
- An interesting work profile in an organization that values employees and their development
- An opportunity to work in a global company with international teams and close collaboration with a global service center
- Nice and dedicated colleagues
- Brand new office with inspiring working conditions
- Flexible worktime options, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, catering facilities
You will be located at the regional office in Vantaa, Aviapolis with good public traffic connections.
We would like you to join us in the beginning of August 2020, and work approximately until mid of August 2022.
If you’ve got questions about the position or would like to know more about working at Bosch, please contact:
- Financial Manager Tuulia Havia, tel. +358 10 4808 232. She will be available on Thursday, June 4, between 8-10 am or Monday, June 8, between 2-4 pm Finnish time.
Apply now. Please submit your application and CV in English as soon as possible and by latest on June 15, 2020.