Are you an Accounting Specialist and interested in working for a truly global company? Do the words “hands-on” and “motivated” describe you?
As Global Blue Group is launching business operations in Kazakhstan, Global Blue Administration Center North is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join our small but dynamic Finance team located at the heart of Helsinki City Center. As an Accounting Specialist, you will be part of an international team, responsible for General Ledger accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Management activities in order to support the Financial Controller and the local Sales Team.
Global Blue Administration Center North serves Global Blue’s subsidiaries in the Nordics, Baltics and Russia. The finance team in Finland consists of total approx. 15 professionals when as total Global Blue employs in Finland approx. 60 employees. Our office is located in Helsinki city center.
- Carry out the daily accounting operations in the fields of General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Management
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Oversight to the outsourced operational accounting activities for Kazakhstan
- Month-end closing according to IFRS
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Contacts and co-operation with Global Blue’s Group accounting, Treasury and Processing departments
Preferable skills and competencies:
- Analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Problem solving and can-do attitude
- Positive attitude towards colleagues and internal customers
- Microsoft Office Excel skills required
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Finnish
- Knowledge in Russian is beneficial
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role such as a Financial Analyst, General Ledger Accountant or Accounting Specialist
- University degree in Business Administration or related topic
- Interesting and versatile duties in finance administration
- Great opportunities and support for personal and professional growth
- Motivating and friendly working environment and modern facilities located in Helsinki City Centre
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you recognize yourself as the candidate we are looking for don't hesitate to apply. Please fill your application (with CV and cover letter including salary request) via our company websites as soon as possible, we are reviewing the applications continuously and will fill the position when we find a suitable candidate.
For further information please contact Finance Manager Lasse Pellikka +358 50 378 3548.