Making the everyday extraordinary
We are now looking for an experienced
Fiskars’ International Shared Service Center is seeking a highly professional and experienced candidate for the position of Accounting Manager. The successful candidate will have a chance to lead a team of Financial Accountants in a centralized, multilingual service center environment. You will support legal entities in financial accounting and reporting process and work closely with other shared services finance teams, Group Finance and country specific finance teams.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading general ledger activities within pre-defined service levels including
- General Ledger Accounting
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Account reconciliations and analysis
- Month End Closing Process & Reporting
- Leading a multinational team with direct reports
- Support the country controllership processes and local finance teams
- Liaise with business partners and maintain relationship
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them
- Communicate and develop principles and policies regarding General Ledger processing
- Supporting and/or leading in projects e.g. RPA
- Cross team support within shared services organization.
To succeed in this position as an Accounting Manager, you will have
- Minimum 5 years of relevant accounting experience preferably in a stock listed company and in international environment
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end finance processes
- Operative experience with financial accounting systems, e.g. Hyperion, SAP
- Willingness to work in a changing environment, ability to handle change
- Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Fluency in Finnish and English, other languages are an asset in this role.
The job is primarily based at our HQ in Helsinki, Finland.
We offer you the opportunity to develop and grow in a dynamic, enthusiastic and highly professional team.
For further information, please contact Marju Vuorensalmi at Businesslike, 09 682 90 802, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your application with salary expectations by February 16 th, 2020. We look forward to receiving your application.
Join us in making the everyday extraordinary!