Ticketmaster Suomi is looking for Accounting Manager, someone who can oversee, drive and develop our finance department.
- Team lead - develop and maintain effective teamwork within, and between, other operational teams
- Full responsibility of the company’s operative finance tasks
- Financial Reporting – ensure timely, accurate and comprehensive reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis – prepare local annual budgeting and monthly forecasts
As an operational team leader you work closely with Finance Director and your team members developing, integrating and managing the best processes and procedures in the Finance team. You will be part of an international network of Finance Specialist at Ticketmaster Nordic, with a wide range of competent people. The Accounting Manager reports to the Finance Director.
You are an experienced Accouting Manager who is eager to learn new technology and finance systems. You are hands-on person ready to solve operational issues but also able to manage and delegate tasks and responsibilities. You are structured and eager to continuously develop processes and working methods.
As a person you are proactive and take initiative to get things done. You are self-motivating, initiating and responsible – driving your team members in the right directions.
Previous job-experiences from ticketing, live-music, sports or alike will be your advantage but not necessary.
We expect you to have
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to lead the team of accounting professionals
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and adaptable to rapidly changing priorities
This is a full-time position and start date by agreement.
Don't miss the opportunity to apply for this job at Ticketmaster!
For further information contact Markku Sahi at JP Cornerstone by mobile +358 40 844 2185. Please submit your application and CV in English by 2nd June 2019 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will start reviewing applications immediately and the position will be filled as soon as the suitable candidate is found.