We're looking for an Accountant to join our Finance Team - a small powerhouse based in Helsinki. We're looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic talent who loves debits, credits and games. You don't need to be the most experienced Accountant, but you need to live for accounting, enjoy mobile games, and be willing to learn whatever you need to become possibly one of the best Chief Accountants in the country.
What's on the table then? Well, you get to tackle the accounting and finances of one of the world's biggest game companies by revenue, yet your new home base is small enough for you to know everyone by name! How about learning to work with a majority shareholder based in China? Deep diving into a growing roster of our own games, subsidiaries and investment companies? We're also a really nice bunch of people and we'll do everything to make sure you feel at home here and that you are set up for success!
Hungry yet? If so – hit that apply button and send us your application! And don't forget your cover letter!
- Participate in parent company accounting and period-end closing
- Assist with tasks in payroll, purchase invoice and travel claim processing
- Independently prepare subsidiary company accounting and payroll, financial statements and related government reports and payments
- A completed degree in Business/Economics and knowledge of accounting standards
- Experience in financial statements preparation and experience in different accounting functions – you master debits & credits fluently
- MS Excel skills and experience with accounting systems and databases
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Passion to learn and grow within accounting, a service-minded attitude and a proactive and flexible approach in general
- Confidence, reliability and accuracy – with a sense of materiality in accounting and analytical thinking
- Experience in working in any international environment is considered a plus
- A passion for games
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed.
This position is in Finland, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Finland is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.