Teleste is looking for an
to join our Finance & Control team at our headquarters in Littoinen, Turku area.
Teleste's F&C team is responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant financial information to its stakeholders. The team works in close co-operation with our business units and has a strong focus on continuous improvement and customer centricity.
In this role you will be responsible for the accounting of Teleste Sweden AB assisted by a local accounting partner. You will also have a key role in the accounting team of Teleste Oyj. Among others your tasks include booking general ledger vouchers and processing invoices, travel claims and bank account statements.
What we expect from you
- A degree in Accounting or a related field, preferably BSc or MSc level
- Work experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Finnish company income taxation and VAT regulation
- Good skills in written and spoken Finnish and English. Swedish is considered as an advantage
- IT skills including experience in using ERP systems
- Proactive and analytical mind-set, capability for independent work and teamwork
- Strong drive to improve performance, processes and tools
What we offer
You will work as a member of a motivated and driven F&C team in a publicly listed international technology group. For a person with a focus on improvement and a can do attitude, we offer an opportunity to grow in the responsibility areas.
Are you interested?
Please fill in your application by 31.3.2018 on our website www.teleste.com/career-opportunities. Kindly attach your CV to the application. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate has been found.
For further information about the position, please contact Veera Korvensyrjä, Chief Accountant, tel. +358 40 1677 572, Mondays to Wednesdays 14:00-15:00.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1113176
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Kaarina, Turku