Vainu is a sales intelligence, prospecting and account insights platform with a database of over 100 million companies, enriched with open data. Vainu helps you find actionable account insights, identify timely leads, and determine the most valuable sales prospects to your business.
Are you ready to take your next career step? With our growth we are looking for a new Accountant to join our Finance team in Helsinki. The main role is to support financial management and decision-making information by preparing statutory accounts and collecting, analyzing, and reporting financial data. You have an ability to perform tasks accurately and independently and have a high motivation and positive attitude.
Your main tasks will include:
- Sales and purchase invoicing; Receivable follow-up and debt collection and Travel and expense claims
- Active involvement in monthly closing process; Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares annual statements by assembling data, in co-operation with the Group Accountant (outsourced, located in Finland)
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations. Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Primary Point of Contact with the local accountants (outsourced) in international offices in Oslo, Amsterdam and New York.
Skills & Requirements
To be successful in this position, you need to have:
- Master’s (preferably in Accounting or Finance) or a Bachelor’s degree in equivalent
- Accounting and Audit experience
- Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Business Knowledge
- Professional target is to grow into an Accounting professional responsible for the Group accounting in the future.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-performing environment
- Willingness to take those extra steps needed to exceed
- Good self-discipline and self-leadership
- Native level language skills in Finnish and fluency in English
For further information about the position please contact Sami Kekäläinen, Head of Finance, email@example.com
Applications are considered on a rolling basis.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1091351
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki