Accountant /Senior Accountant, Financial Master Data and IntegrationsValmet
Valmet’s Global Financial Operations is now seeking accounting professionals who feels comfortable to work in global matrix organization.
If you join us, you will be key player in global Finance Automation and Data Quality team. Team is responsible for creation and maintenance of fundamental financial structures and key master data to ensure correct legal company set-up and coding of financial dimensions and structures. Daily operations include master data creation and maintenance, mapping scheme maintenance, data sanity checking, driving issue resolution and providing expertise in accounting matters. You will also be in key role in implementing new processes and tools as part of Leap Forward ERP renewal project during the coming years.
Valmet’s Global Financial Operations is a center of excellence with more than 150 team members from 10+ nationalities. We are owners of Valmet’s operative Accounting and invest heavily on process harmonization and software automation. We are ambitious and passionate in developing our processes and team competences members.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
• Be in charge of system set-up for financial accounting and reporting (configuration, parameters, mapping schemes) and legal company set-up
• Be responsible for financial master data management (e.g. CoA, dimensions, currencies and rates, tax codes, cross validation rules)
• Manage ERP integration transactions and financial mappings
• Drive continuous financial data sanity checking and cleaning
• Identify and understand requirements and gaps in solutions and effectively conducts change management.
• Participate in designing and implementation to utilize process automation techniques to reach efficiency increases
• Working closely with Business Finance and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role you have
• Senior specialist in own area
• Knowledge of accounting principles and standards.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and/or a recognized accounting qualification
• Previous working experience within financial accounting, reporting and master data.
• Capabilities to work independently and solve or escalate identified issues.
• Self-motivated drive to fulfill requirements and meet timelines.
• Ability to identify critical topics and process issues where necessary.
• Good communication skills and ability to operate efficiently within own network.
• Good in written and spoken English, competence in other languages is an advantage.
• Good technical capabilities working with ERP's and other financial management related systems.
• Knowledge of latest technologies and techniques including Power BI and process automation is considered as an advantage.
Our working environment is team-oriented, international and inspiring. We encourage and value an innovative culture that suits development minded people who enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment full of opportunities. We offer the possibility to develop your skills and make a difference in our company. You will be part of a team of professionals who respect each other and work well together.
The location for this position can be Jyväskylä, Tampere or Järvenpää.
If this sounds like something you are looking for and you are ready to go forward in your career, send your application by August 14th, 2022 via the link provided.
Is there something puzzling you? For further information please contact Joona Lehtonen, Manager, Finance Automation and Data Quality, Global Financial Operations, mobile +358 453151333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Valmet is a non-smoking work place.