Accountant, Musti Group
Musti Group Oy
Musti Group has over 270 pet specialty retailing stores and annually serves over a million pets and their “parents”. The company has grown to be more than 10 times bigger than its closest competitor in the Nordic market. On top of its wide network of physical stores, digital channels bring 21 % of Musti Group’s sales. The company operates with brand names like Musti ja Mirri (Finland), Arken Zoo (Sweden) and Musti (Norway). Read more about us!
We need more paws to join us, as now we are looking for you
We are looking for an Accountant to join our finance team at our headquarters in Käpylä, Helsinki. In this role, you will be responsible for the accounting of Musti Group’s Swedish pet store subsidiary Arken Zoo assisted by the finance team and local accounting partners.
- Ensure proper booking of inventories and capex
- Book transactions including GL and payroll
- Make VAT and Intrastat reporting (Sweden)
- Book accruals (discounts, rebates, expenses)
- Ensure proper reconciliation of intercompany transactions
- Support year-end closing processes and prepare annual reports
- Support in auditing processes
What we expect from you
- BSc level degree in Economics/Business Administration or similar
- Work experience in accounting
- Good skills in written and spoken English and Swedish, Finnish is an advantage
- Good knowledge of year end closing processes
- Ability to learn quickly and be a reliable team player
- Capability for independent work and strong drive to improve performance, processes and tools
- Good understanding of financial systems and processes
We offer you a diverse and inspiring work in the rapidly growing and evolving business in one of the leading pet retail companies. We are enthusiastic, professional and animal loving community in Finland, Sweden and Norway. If you appreciate can-do spirit, you may very well be the person we are looking for. You will be a part of a team that appreciates a sense of humour and positive attitude.
We often have dogs in the office, therefore the work is not suitable for a person who is allergic to pets.
For further information please contact our Group Financial Controller Kajsa Mursu at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, +358 40 672 5455.
If you consider yourself as a suitable candidate, please submit your application with CV and salary request as soon as possible via https://www.mustijamirri.fi/katso-avoimet-tyopaikat. We will screen and process the applications already during the application period and this position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.