Account Receivable Accountant, VianorNokian Renkaat Oyj
Come work with us - we are looking for skilled professional to build success with us! Do you find a world on numbers fascinating and exciting? Do you want to be part of our success as a global and growing company? If yes, then we could be an ideal match! We are looking for Account Receivable Accountant, to join Vianor AR team in the head office in Nokia, Finland.
As an Account Receivable Accountant, you will work closely together with financial controllers, cash management, credit controller and other stakeholders. Your daily tasks will include incoming payment handling, open customer balance maintenance and responding to inquiries from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Verify and post received AR payments
- Manage and maintain customer balances
- Support and perform AR period end closing activities, reconciliations and reporting
- Ensure the accuracy of the information
- Provide responds to inquiries from customers, customer service, sales, credit controllers and other internal as well as external stakeholders
We hope that you already have experience of related tasks or your knowledge is based on your financial studies. Either way you have strong basic knowledge of accounts receivable process and you are eager to learn more. If you also have a self-driven working style and positive can-do attitude we could really be an ideal match!
- Appropriate previous experience in similar accounts receivable tasks OR degree in financial studies
- Basic knowledge of accounts receivable process
- Good collaboration and communication skills in English is mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team-working skills
This is a fixed-term position for the end of April 2023. Why Nokian Tyres? With us you have a chance to work in global company with a strong vision of a safer world. At Nokian Tyres we offer you a wide range of possibilities to grow and develop your expertise. You will have an experienced team of professionals around you.
Are you interested in joining our inspiring team? Please apply through our recruitment partner Adecco's website www.adecco.fi by submitting your application, CV and salary request. We hope that you will apply immediately (and by 10th of October at the latest) as this position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found. For further information please contact our recruitment partner Adecco: Mira Perttula, tel. 050 444 4418, email@example.com. Join our team and make great things happen with us!