In cooperation with Roquette Nordica, we are looking for an
to strengthen their sales organisation in Northern Europe.
As Account Manager, you will have the responsibility to deliver sales targets/variable margin for the assigned customers and ensure a high level of customer support throughout the entire customer buying experience: from developing upselling and cross-selling opportunities, to closing deals. You will work in close cooperation with customers and different functions such as Field Sales, Technical Developers, Marketing, Customer Care, and Demand planning.
Your main responsibility is to work as the first level interface between customers and Roquette to ensure a high level of professionalism/interaction based on customer needs. You will be in charge of delivering sales and variable margin targets for the area and assigned customers, as defined by the management of the Global Business Unit.
Your other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring prospection within the given perimeter and identify high value leads through virtual sales visits and customer calls
- Promoting the Roquette priority solutions to a selected range of customers to ensure growth and generate additional margin
- Ensuring new business opportunities created by upselling and cross-selling actions
- Gathering and recording market information (market data, competitor information, echo price) and using CRM & ERP systems to document all customer information and exchange history
You have strong competencies in the area of sales and the ability to engage customers, use questioning to identify needs, and adapt Roquettes offering to customer needs to catch customer’s interest. You are capable to understand customer’s organisations to network to identify decision makers. You are also able to perform basic negotiation tactics in line with pricing targets set by Global Business Unit and monitor current portfolio success to set-up corrective actions.
You are a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to work in a multicultural network. You have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and an action-oriented way of working. You work with great customer focus, curiosity, positive attitude and possess a strong sense of priority.
Your educational background is from Bachelor’s in food technology or business and you have gathered a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a similar position. You communicate fluently in English and Finnish (written and oral). Full command of Swedish is a big plus.
A family-owned Group, Roquette offers a positive and attractive work and career environment, in which everyone can learn, develop, contribute to the overall company performance, and be recognized for doing so. Roquette has stated that “People are the heart of our strategy. We encourage you to understand our organization, the way we work, portray Roquette’s values and leadership competencies and develop your skills while performing your job. You will become the entrepreneur for your career and fulfill your career aspirations through possible career opportunity”.
The office is located in Ahventie 4, Espoo. Remote working is also an opportunity according the Roquette ‘Smart Working’ principles and can be agreed separately.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1438519
- Tehtäväalue: Myyntitehtävät
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Espoo
- Lisätietoja antaa: If you would like more information about the position, please do not hesitate to contact consultant Göran Hernberg via phone +358 500 409 779 or email email@example.com