We are excited to announce that we are looking for an Account Manager to join our Generalist & Motor Sales team at Schibsted Finland, where our most well known brands are Tori, Oikotie and Rakentaja with over 180 talented professionals. This is a full time job and will start as soon as possible (start date can be agreed with the person chosen for the position).
We are offering a challenging and meaningful job in a energetic and awesome team, where you get to work with Finland’s leading marketplace brands that have millions of users.
With us, you can really make a contribution to a more sustainable future and empower people in their daily lives.
As Account Manager you are responsible for fulfilling the needs of your customers and ensuring that the customer experience is smooth and fluent. We are looking for someone who has the drive and enthusiasm to seek new clients and also the ability to build and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships. You enjoy, when you can grab a phone and call to our possible new clients.
You have good written and spoken communication skills in Finnish, and you have working proficiency in English (main working language in this position is Finnish, but company language internally is English). Your teamwork skills are out of this world and you have the eagerness to take initiative. You are curious to learn new things and develop our common way of working as well as the performance of our sales and business.
Your main responsibilities as Account Manager:
- new client acquisition (70%)
- account management (30%)
- preparing and presenting offers
- working closely with different car business companies
- pipeline management in Salesforce CRM
Key requirements in this role are:
- relevant work experience as Account Manager, Sales person or other similar role
- experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- experience in doing telephone sales
- ability and willingness to support other teams
- strong verbal and written communication skills Finnish
- working proficiency in English
- understanding of digital marketing and working with car/motor business is seen as a strong plus!
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know!
We would be happy to receive your application and CV as soon as possible and on Wed 10th of February at the latest. We will start to go through the applications right away, so apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Kimmo Ilvonen (Head of Sales, Generalist & Motor Sales) kimmo.ilvonen(at)schibsted.com
Elisa Ryynänen (People & Culture Specialist) elisa.ryynanen(at)schibsted.com