If you’re curious and like the tech environment, if you have fun selling and you like the challenges of a a business hunter and a strategic thinker, we want to talk to you. The goal is to contribute to the business growth The Qt Company in Scandinavia while giving a dynamic growth momentum to the local office.
The Qt Company wants to strongly increase footprint in the Scandinavian market with device makers and software editors by fully deploying the brand together with a strong sales activity and new customer acquisition focus. Based in Helsinki area, and in collaboration with the local Senior Account Manager and directly reporting to Regional Sales Director (South-UK- Nordics), you will join a dynamic team eager to make the company grow.
Would you like to be part of a global software company that leads the development framework behind millions of developers, devices and applications? Do you want to be part of an innovative, diverse and fun environment? Then come be a part of our exceptional team and help us promote cool products.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Plan & execute your sales strategy for the Scandinavian territory in coordination with the local team
- Identify and penetrate new accounts: Industrial machines, Automotive, Medical, Consumer goods, etc.
- Support and develop existing customers
- Quickly follow-up sales opportunities converted from Marketing leads
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Manage and control your sales funnel (from prospecting to closing) to achieve your target
- Contribute to project quotations, with a focus on profitability
- Be the relay of local operations (conferences, lounges, and presentations) supported by the marketing department
- Establishing partner networks in the ecosystem
- Advise executives and support functions on local market specifics
- Align with business development managers, industry leads, and regional sales teams on presenting a single front to help represent a single vision to our customers
- BSc. or MSc. on technical/engineering field preferred
- Proven success of 3-5 years in selling e.g. development tools, consulting or software licenses, around embedded technologies or similar (hardware and software)
- Familiarity with Software Development tools and Software Development Life Cycle is a plus
- Target driven and results focused personality with a goal to deliver results against clear objectives and business development targets
- Accountable, Rigorous, Autonomous
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Curious and Active Listening mindset
- Solid knowledge of sales tools (Salesforce, Linkedin Nav, …)
- Fluent English, and big plus if you can do sales in Swedish, Danish, or Norwegian
We offer a highly international workplace with uniquely skilled people from around the whole world. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. Our culture embraces openness, learning, encouragement and fun.
The future is written with Qt and we would like you to be part of it! To learn more about us, visit www.qt.io or check our Instagram account @theqtcompany