Haluatko työskennellä dynaamisessa, innovatiivisessa ja kansainvälisessä yrityksessä, joka tekee tulevaisuudesta parempaa meille kaikille? UPM on biometsäteollisuuden edelläkävijä ja rakennamme kestävää, innovaatiovetoista ja kiinnostavaa tulevaisuutta. Henkilöstömme osaaminen, terve arvopohja ja halu pyrkiä parempaan tekevät meistä ainutlaatuisia. Toimimme arvojemme mukaisesti: Luota ja ole luotettava, Tuloksia yhdessä ja Uudistu rohkeasti.
We are now looking for an External Account Manager to UPM Energy’s Business Services and Initiatives team.
UPM Energy’s Business Services offers You a unique opportunity to make future more energy agile. The position is permanent and located in Helsinki, Finland.
UPM Energy is the second largest electricity producer in Finland. It generates low-emission electricity in its own and co-owned power plants. In addition, UPM Energy's operations include physical electricity and financial portfolio management as well as services to industrial electricity consumers and producers. We help integrating renewables to the energy system and at the same time companies to manage their energy portfolio in an optimal way. We are pivoting new service concepts for industrial scale energy users and are now looking for new colleagues into our team.
As a member of UPM Energy’s Business Services and Initiatives team, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for providing service to customers according to service concepts, that combine our competence on industrial processes with our capability in energy trading.
Greetings from your future manager:
“Our team operates at the core of the transformation process that is happening both at the energy markets and in industrial companies. You have a hands-on role in the combat against the climate change!” -Anne Särkilahti, Director, Energy Business Services & Initiatives
What you’ll do
- Actively participate in new customer acquisition and managing existing customer accounts
- Model customers’ energy processes into our platform and support customers in energy-related questions
- Hands-on support and training of customer representatives at mill sites
- Interpreting energy market changes to customers and finding ways to utilize changes to the customers' benefit
- Work as a key user of our energy modeling software
- Manage customer projects
- Develop service portfolio together with customers
- Participate in new business development
Who you are
- You have minimum five years of working experience and excellent proven track record in advanced solution sales and deep understanding of energy intensive industrial processes. Experience from the energy markets is an asset
- You are experienced in IT system specifications and have capability in modeling complex processes into IT systems
- You are passionate to help the customers succeed
- You have technical university degree
- You have excellent project management skills
- You have excellent communication and intra-personal skills at least in English and either Finnish or German or both
- You have excellent collaboration and networking skills
- You are ready to travel
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our -personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future
For more information please contact Anne Särkilahti, Director, Business Services and Initiatives, UPM Energy Oy, by phone +358400944740 on 27.10. between 15-17 EET and on 4.11. 14-16 EET
Please submit your application soonest with attached CV via the “Apply” link latest 8th of November 2020. Please notice that we will go through the applications already during the application period and may invite candidates for interviews already before the end of the application time
For support with submitting your application, please contact HR Service Center at contacthr @upm.com or +358204146600
A security background check may be performed for those selected to UPM positions, in accordance with the company recruitment guidelines and the Security Clearance Act 726/2014
UPM is a non-smoking workplace in Finland