Are you our new Account Manager?
Account Manager is responsible for the overall account management and customer satisfaction of the customers. Account Manager leads maintenance and development of the customer relationship. He or she understands widely the customer decision-making process and management model and brings this information to the organization in an understandable way.
Account Manager maintains an active and regular contact with customer key persons to ensure that all relevant information goes in both directions, and endeavours to create and maintain a long-term customer relationship. One of the primary responsibilities is to make sure continuity and growth of the customer relationship by developing and up-selling new services.
The position is strongly commercially oriented, so growth and profitability are the key indicators of the success. In this position strong team work skills are needed to achieve together agreed targets.
Key responsibilities & duties
- Actively identify and drive up sales to existing customer base and supply sales with up sales opportunities to the customer
- Creating and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationship
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing customers and identify areas of improvement to meet a sales quota
- Prepare reports and memos on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Assist customer with challenging request or other operative matters
- Project Management
- Supporting centralized support
- Order coordinator
- Order intake for standard up sales products
- Customer renewal rate
- Overall customer experience of Benemen
- Overall number of Benemen users
- Able to meet and subsequently exceed performance targets ensuring growth and profitability in customer portfolio and process development
Main stakeholders and internal partners
- Works in co-operation with sales and marketing
- Supporting centralized support and delivery functions
Skills and abilities
- Strong account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Service Manager, Sales Manager or relevant
- Service attitude and team player
- Strong resistance of pressure
- Business, proactive and reactional minded
- Communication and interaction skills to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels or organization
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Fluent Finnish and English
- Additional language like Swedish is preferred
- Drive license
- Previous experience in sales and customer management
Work experience & education
- 5+ years sales experience or account management
- Extensive, relevant experience of technology related account management or business development with Enterprise customers in Nordics.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required