SCM Suomi Oy / Tori
We are now looking for Account Manager to join our Sales team!
We’re looking for Account Manager to join Tori.fi, Finland’s leading online marketplace and driver in circular economy. This is a full time job in the city centre of Helsinki, in a nice and cozy office. We are excited to welcome the right colleague to our warm and unique Tori team - someone with drive to seek new clients, build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships. In this role you are able to inspire customers in transforming and developing their businesses within growing circular economy!
Your main responsibilities as Account Manager:
- new client acquisition (70%)
- account management (30%)
- preparing and presenting offers
- inspiring media agencies and companies to connect into growing circular economy
- Pipeline management in Salesforce CRM
You will succeed in this role if you have:
- Proven work experience as Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, Sales Person or relevant role
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Ability and willingness to support teams in and outside Tori
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written Finnish
- working proficiency in English
- understanding of digital marketing / media agency business is seen as a strong plus!
At Tori we like to describe ourselves as self-driven, experiment oriented, agile, kind & happy people. We value and invest in well-being, learning, diversity and we put all our efforts in developing our product and company, ourselves - basically all the things that create our own special service and culture. We have such a great bunch of professionals with various expertise to work with and we highly value the following qualities from every colleague: teamwork skills, proactiveness, understanding diversity and openness to new experiences.
Tori values can be seen in our everyday life. We are Trustworthy, Caring and Sustainable. Instead of listing our benefits separately here, we promise to take care of our people according to our values and to support healthy and joyful work-life balance. Read more about our perks and benefits from here.
Got your attention? Contact us now!
If you feel that we could offer you the workplace and the role in which you could share your knowledge and expertise, learn, work hard, get inspired, be yourself and feel good, let us know! We would be happy to receive your informal application and CV as soon as possible and on January 29th at the latest. Apply now!
If you have any questions at all, please be in touch!
Timo Huhtamäki (Director, Marketplace growth) email@example.com