ACCOUNT MANAGER TO SEEK INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES (Espoo)
Firstbeat Technologies Oy
Firstbeat is the leading provider of physiological analytics for wellbeing and sports. Our heart rate variability based technology produces personal insights on stress, recovery, sleep, exercise and well-being. Our Lifestyle Assessment is used by hundreds of healthcare providers and companies around Europe and in the UK, such as the NHS, Unilever and SAP. In the sports sector, Firstbeat is trusted by over 1000 teams, a list that includes NHL teams, the Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal FC and the German National Ice Hockey team.
We already have teams taking care of our UK and Swedish customers, and now we are opening a new position targeting customers in the international market. We are more interested in finding the right person, so do not hesitate to apply if the following fits your description. As an Account Manager for Firstbeat, you are in a key position to generate significant business growth in the health and wellness industry, which is booming. Your customers can come from all over the world – but the main focus is in Europe. If you are passionate about well-being, sales is a second nature to you, and you really want to make a difference to the wellbeing of other people– this could be the next big step in your career!
Your responsibilities would include:
- Independently and proactively look for new business opportunities in Europe and all over the world among health and wellness professionals, corporate/lifestyle coaches, HR and corporate wellness teams and others. This will include prospecting, cold calling and generally hunting for new business. We give you the team, the tools and the support, but you are mainly in charge of your own success.
- Taking care of the accounts you bring in as well as taking care and ensuring growth of our existing portfolio of international customers
- Developing a pipeline, and closing sales for Firstbeat Lifestyle Assessment to public and private sector organizations.
- Producing onsite and online demonstrations and representing Firstbeat at local and national presentations and conferences.
- Identifying potential markets and developing strategies to penetrate those markets.
- Maintaining a CRM database and using it to manage contacts and forecast sales opportunities.
What characteristics are we looking for:
- Fluent written and spoken English, fluent German is considered a plus. Finnish is not required, but is appreciated.
- Great communication and networking skills – you can talk to healthcare professionals, CEOs, HR and wellness professionals and can identify customer needs.
- Ability to be flexible with your working hours and the ability to travel at times, mainly within Europe
- Past experience in B2B sales work, particularly in the health/wellness or HR/corporate sectors is a bonus.
- Relevant degree/experience, such as in business, sports, health sciences, or coaching.Self-driven team player with a hands-on attitude. Have that entrepreneurial spirit
- Be able to work both independently and as a part of a team
What do we offer for you:
- Opportunity to join the Wellness and Lifestyle Assessment business of the leading Health and Wellness technology company in the world
- Work with world leading heart rate variability analytics and technology used also by the top athletes in the world
- Young, driven, energetic and growing team
- Flexible working conditions
- A very competitive compensation scheme
- As a company promoting health and wellness, we take pride in caring for our employees
- We offer you the chance to join a driven team that and grow as a part of the company
Our head office is in Jyväskylä, but this role can be based in our Espoo sales office or flexibly in your country of residence. Please provide your application, CV and salary request via our recruiting system by 20th of January 2019. If you wish to receive more info on the position, please call Tuire Tenkula +358407418627 on Monday 7th of January 1pm to 3pm Finnish time or on Wednesday 9th of January 8am to 11am Finnish time.