Account Manager, The Qt Company, Espoo
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 11.1.2021
The Qt Company is a global software company leading the digital transformation with software solutions. We are now looking for an Account Manager to join their ambitious team of professionals to work with software license sales. If you are an ambitious and sales-driven individual with some previous experience in software license sales and an educational background in tech, keep on reading and apply today!
ABOUT THE ROLEAs an Account Manager, you will sell software licenses to customers. Your role includes prospecting and contacting clients, developing customer relations and establishing networks in the ecosystem. You will be responsible for managing and growing your sales funnel and building lasting relationships with customers. In addition, you will participate in project quotations and work together with business development managers and other stakeholders working in sales.
The sales processes are long-lasting and succeeding in this position requires a persistent and customer-oriented mindset.
You are offered
* A challenging and permanent position in a global company
* Comprehensive training and support from an experienced Senior Account Manager
* A competitive salary
* An inclusive and collaborative work environment
* Planning and implementing sales strategies
* Prospecting and contacting new clients
* Maintaining and developing relations with existing customers
* Following up sales opportunities
* Advising executives and supporting market functions
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* A suitable educational background preferably on a technical field
* A few years of experience in sales (preferably software licenses)
* Familiarity with Software Development tools
* A driver´s license
* Fluent English skills
Language skills in Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and Danish are seen as an advantage as well as experience in using LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Salesforce.
As a person you are:
* Ambitious and goal-oriented
* Autonomous and proactive
* Persistent with a sales-oriented mindset
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Permanent
* Location: Espoo, Leppävaara
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from The Qt Company that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous, and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.