Account Manager / Service Experience Manager
ISS Palvelut Oy
We are now looking for an ACCOUNT MANAGER/SERVICE EXPERIENCE MANAGER to join our great team on our mission towards our vision becoming the world’s greatest service organization! This position is permanent and located in Helsinki.
As an Account Manager/Service Experience Manager your will
- Be in responsible in tactical level for some of our global and regional accounts in Finland
- Be the national focal point of contact for the Client for all things in respect of the delivery models being deployed within the account
- Be national focal point for our Global Key Account organization with full reporting responsibility for named accounts
- Be responsible for all Integrated Facility Services (IFS) deliveries within the accounts
- Have ownership of compliance performance management and timely reporting of performance against KPI´s and SLA´s whilst driving continuous improvement and development
- Work together with the team on the contract to operate a quality conscious service organization which is closely integrated to the customer’s daily operation and continuously adapts to its needs and requirements.
As an Account Manager/Service Experience Manager you should have
- Relevant education in example commercial or technical
- Experience with financial and management reporting
- Solid experience with management of complex issues
- Experienced negotiator and capacity to build and maintain long-lasting and profitable relationships
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good market knowledge and the ability to develop and deliver facility service solutions
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and to be prepared to be a hands-on solution oriented player
- Ability to communicate fluently in spoken and written Finnish and English.
Additional information regarding this position can be obtained from Key Account Director, Sonja Takala from 24th of Feb onwards, during the weekdays 9.00-16.00 by phone +358 40 706 7527.
Are you the person we are looking for? Please fill out your application as soon as possible or latest on the 8th of March 2020 by using the link below. You may easily attach your CV and cover letter as well.