Account Manager - Lappeenranta, Imatra
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 15.2.2018
Global Blue invented the concept of Tax Free Shopping 37 years ago and is now the worldwide industry leader, enhancing the Globe Shopper experience and creating value for retailers and partners through a range of products and services.Global Blue operates in 52 countries, employing 1,900 people worldwide. For more information, visit http://www.globalblue.com/corporate/
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our client's Global Blue Finland sales team based in Imatra and Lappeenranta area. Job is permanent and you make the contract directly with our client.
Account Manager is a field sales position responsible for achieving the sales targets assigned, managing and developing the customer portfolio assigned, utilizing value based selling and winning new business.
Main duties and responsibilities
Manage the assigned customer portfolio
Deliver the Net Turnover and any other sales targets taking corrective action when result materially deviates from expected
Training and supporting merchants with our services
Document in CRM all merchant’s specific information and activity done
Business Statistics analysis, presentation, discussion and creation of action plans
Promotion work at merchants towards Russian tourists
- Net Turnover
- Refund Ratio
- Number of visits / time at customer
Background and Education
- Genuine sales talent with strong results orientation, passion and determination to reach sales targets
- 2 - 3 years of Account Management experience or experience from Tax Free business
- Fluency in Finnish, Russian and English
Specific skills and knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Promotion work and campaign management skills
- Good customer relationship and management skills
- Self-motivated, target driven and able to work independently
- Problem solving attitude with ability to prioritize
- Good knowledge of MS Office products and CRM
- Interest in digital services
What we offer
- Interesting and versatile duties in the world of Tax Free business
- Key position in market leading company with great opportunities and customers
- Support for personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
Did you get interested in this opportunity? Please send your application, CV and salary request in English to us in our Kaislanet portal as soon as possible, no later than March 5th, 2018. The position will be filled directly when suitable candidate is found.
For more information, please contact Sales Manager Tommi Larmas, tel. +358 40 184 5548 on 26th of February, 2018 between 13:00-16:00 or 27th of February, 2018 between 09:00-12:00.
You can also contact Niko Laakkonen, tel. +358 50 3797 827 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pia Pipatti, tel. +358 40 7143 492 (email@example.com).
Lisätietoja ja haku Eilakaislan kotisivuilta ”Hae työpaikkaa” –painikkeen kautta.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1105006
- Työsuhde: Vakituinen työsuhde
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Imatra, Lappeenranta, Etelä-Karjala