Account Manager - Kerava
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 3.8.2021
Standby is the market leader in the Nordic region of control systems and warning equipment for emergency and special vehicles.We develop, market and sell our products to professional users throughout Europe. Our products are under continuous in-house development and we are at the forefront in terms of performance and quality.Standby AB has a subsidiary in Finland and sister companies in Germany, UK and France. Standby Group is one of the leading companies in Europe in our industry and has a turnover of approximately 45 million Eur. Standby Oy Ab is a local sales office in Kerava responsible for our customers in Finland and part of Baltic area.
We offer you:
We are looking for a curious and driven sales colleague for our Finnish office in Kerava. You are passionate about new business and can handle both quick sales, to more advanced, long-term strategic customer relations.
You think that the emergency industry, as well as special vehicles feel interesting, and you are good at exceed customers' expectations. You report directly to our Sales & Marketing Manager in Sweden.
- Market and sell Standby's range of special and emergency vehicle equipment to assigned customers in Finland and the Baltic area
- In addition to new customer acquisition, you will expand the product portfolio of existing Standby customers in Finland and preferably in the Baltic area as well
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Participate in setting, following and exceeding budget sales goals
- Participate in the company's trade fairs and sales activities
- Keep the company abreast of market and competitors
- In this role you will be part of a small team in Finland, general order administration, customer support, logistic and shipments, will be part of daily work
- The role involves about 80-100 travel days per year
You will succeed in this position if you have:
- A relevant technical education and a good understanding of electronics, software functions and mechanics
- A couple of years of professional experience in B2B sales in an international company environment, including cultural differences
- As a person, you are creative with a very clear customer focus and social skills
- You are used to working long-term and goal-driven in a small team and take responsibility for the tasks being done
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills in English and Finnish language, other language skills is a plus
- Natural to use social media, reach out in different digital channels
- Driving license
We offer you:
Standby Oy Ab offers you a versatile sales role where you can show your competences and develop your skills even further within an interesting technical business area.
Did you get interested in this opportunity? Additional information about the position is given by Eilakaisla´s Senior Consultant Riikka Ristimäki, tel 0400 270 886.
Please send your application and CV in English together with your salary request no later than August 10th, through https://www.eilakaisla.fi/avoimet-tyopaikat.
Lisätietoja ja haku Eilakaislan kotisivuilta ”Hae työpaikkaa” –painikkeen kautta.