Account Manager in Central Finland
Looking for new challenges in a global, dynamic environment with the opportunity to make a difference every day? Then come and join Zoetis!
Be a part of our journey
Zoetis is the leading global animal health company and we are dedicated to support veterinarians, animals, pet owners and farmers in ever better ways. Zoetis has a strong focus on continuous research and development of new, innovative products. You will be an essential part of the exciting journey of a new Nordic organization with colleagues in all four Nordic countries. In Zoetis you will be part of a positive and dynamic working environment with strong focus on employee well-being and development
We are now looking for an Account Manager placed in Central Finland (Tampere/Jyväskylä) region to support our customers and grow our business in within veterinary pharmaceuticals and point-of-care diagnostics products for companion animals.
A glimpse of your new workday with us
- You will build and maintain a high level of expertise with the evolving portfolio of products, services, market, and industry trends
- You will sell designated product lines to veterinary practices. You will contribute to the overall success of Zoetis by delivering sales growth and market share gain targets for your territory.
- You will develop mutually beneficial and productive long-term partnerships with our vet clinic customers and maintain these relationships with the appropriate quantity and quality of activity.
- Your excellent way of communicating and your understanding of clients allows you to explain the value of our wide portfolio of pharmaceuticals and in-house diagnostic products and services, as well as our "value proposition".
- You will contribute to the success of your team by sharing best practice with colleagues and proactively contributing ideas.
Your education, experience and capabilities
- Veterinarian, veterinary nursing or commercial degree.
- Strong capabilities of communicating the value of our wide portfolio of pharmaceuticals and point-of-care diagnostic products and services for the vet clinic customers.
- Excellent sales skills with strong focus on strategic planning and account and project management.
- Strong ability to build long-term relationships with customers.
- Sales and commercial experience is an advantage but not required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- A valid driving license and willingness to travel, mainly in Finland.
- Team player with passion for making a difference in daily work .
- Strong communication skills in both Finnish and English, both orally and written language.
- Ability to work independently.
- Positive “can do attitude”, accepting personal responsibility and being directly accountable for own actions
- Self-aware, open to feedback and continuously learning from the experiences.
- Takes responsibility for own development and seeks out new opportunities to learn and grow.
If you want to join
We look forward to receiving your application and CV, which shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions regarding the job, please feel free to contact Nordic Sales Manager, Marja Liisa Toivanen, email email@example.com or +358 50 4723894. The recruitment process may include references and various tests.
Job start soonest possible – but we are willing to wait for the right candidate.