- Oikotie Työpaikat
- Jätä ilmoitus
Your main responsibility is to ensure sales and profit growth of accounts and regions assigned to you. You will give full attention on customer relationship building and overall management of the accounts.
Detection Technology Oyj is looking for an Account Manager to ensure sales and profit growth of accounts and regions assigned to you. You will give full attention on customer relationship building and overall management of the accounts.
As an experienced B2B Account Manager, keeping always sales targets and customer experience on the top priority, you will master the entire sales process, starting from prospecting to closing deals, in the most successful and professional manner. Your will also take care of sales forecasting and budgeting. In addition, you create business intelligence on existing and potential customers, market and the industry to be used in business development of our growth company.
• At least 5 years’ work experience of international sales, or related position preferably in X-ray, optoelectronics or semiconductor device businesses
• Customer driven attitude and working methods
• Sales, negotiation and customer relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong listening and questioning skills
• Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
• Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept, and manage expectations
• Self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented team player
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent English language skills, both oral and written
• A Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
You will be reporting to Vice President, Security and Industrial Business Unit, and your location will be in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in a growing high-tech company operating in global business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
For more information please contact Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval +358 40 144 3333 or Lauri Sainio, Mercuri Urval +358 44 572 1427. Please send your application with salary request and CV via www.mercuriurval.fi no later than 20th of May 2018.
With us you do
WORK THAT MATTERS
We are the most trusted partner imaging the unknown by creating foresight capabilities quicker to discover and prevent threats. Our solutions contribute to the improvement of people’s health and safety daily. With us you do work that truly matters.
We are a global provider of off-the-shelf and customized X-ray imaging solutions for medical, security and industrial applications. Our product portfolio ranges from photodiodes to complete detector systems with ASICs, electronics, mechanics and software.
Our net sales grew 18% to EUR 89 million in 2017. With 31% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of net sales we have exceeded the market growth for over five years. We have over 240 active customers in 40 countries.
Detection Technology employs over 400 people in Finland, China and the US. The company’s shares are listed on the Nasdaq First North Finland market place.