ACCOUNT MANAGER, EMEA
Detection Technology Oyj
Detection Technology Oyj is looking for an Account Manager to ensure sales and profit growth of accounts and regions assigned to you. You will give full attention on customer relationship building and overall management of the accounts.
As an experienced B2B Account Manager, keeping always sales targets and customer experience on the top priority, you will master the entire sales process, starting from prospecting to closing deals, in the most successful and professional manner. Your will also take care of sales forecasting and budgeting. In addition, you create business intelligence on existing and potential customers, market and the industry to be used in business development of our growth company.
- At least 5 years’ work experience of international sales, or related position preferably in X-ray, optoelectronics or semiconductor device businesses
- Customer driven attitude and working methods
- Sales, negotiation and customer relationship management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Ability to effectively manage customer relationships, promptly respond to queries, ensure promises are kept, and manage expectations
- Self-motivated, proactive and results-oriented team player
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English language skills, both oral and written
- A Master's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
You will be reporting to Vice President, Security and Industrial Business Unit, and your location will be in Oulu or Espoo, Finland.
We offer you an opportunity to work and develop yourself in a growing high-tech company operating in global business arenas. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as invite you to a challenging position supported by our international team of professionals.
For more information please contact Johanna Massa, Mercuri Urval +358 40 144 3333 or Lauri Sainio, Mercuri Urval +358 44 572 1427. Please send your application with salary request and CV via www.mercuriurval.fi no later than 20th of May 2018.