Account Manager, AMETEK Finland Oy
Alkuperäinen julkaisupäivä 1.4.2021
Are you interested in working for a fast-paced and world leading tech company? If you have already gained some years of work experience for example from Sales and are eager to work in an international environment, this might be the right position for you! We are looking for someone who is willing to work independently and enjoys working with clients. If you find yourself being these things - and even a bit more - read more below and apply already today! We are proceeding with the potential candidates rapidly.
ABOUT THE ROLEAmptek, a member of the AMETEK Materials Analysis Division, is a world leader in the design, development, manufacture, and sale of radiation detection components used in X-ray and gamma-ray detection. Our equipment is used primarily in X-ray spectroscopy, for analytical chemistry in laboratory and portable applications, and in nuclear and space research. You now have an exciting chance to work in a growing, international company - and you dont necessarily have to have previous experience in the field!
You are offered
* A chance to work with world-class technology products
* A competitive salary
* Motivated colleagues and international work environment
See from the video below what it is like to work at Ametek:
JOB DUTIESIn this international role, you will be responsible for managing our clients Sales and Customer Service activities with their European customers and provide general administrative support to European manufacturing location. Your job duties may vary a bit depending on your background but they will include for example following:
* Generate verbal and formal quotations
* Process customer purchase orders
* Visit customers periodically to follow up on existing and prospect new programs and keep them informed on order status and delivery details
* Order processing, product shipment documentation and ERP system navigation
* Implement procedures to minimize/eliminate errors in paperwork & customer shipments
* Work with Finance to facilitate payment and payment terms
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* At least a few years of relevant work experience for (e.g. sales, account management, marketing)
* High school diploma, University Degree is seen as an advantage
* Fluent English skills
* Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, ERP System(s) - Microsoft Navision a plus)
If the Covid situation will better, there might be some travelling mostly in Europe so we expect you to be prepared for this.
There will be Standard Security Clearance conducted for the chosen candidate. We also expect you to have:
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with customers in a supportive manner
* Willingness to learn fast and develop your skills
* Good prioritizing skills and ability to meet deadlines
* Independent and proactive way of working
* Start: As soon as possible
* Work extent: Full-time, permanent
* Location: Espoo
* Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Amptek that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.