- The Application Services Account Executive is accountable for driving incremental sales in the Application Services arena on existing assigned accounts or within new logo accounts. The Account Executive will work under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead. A typical Account Executive assigned to an account will have:
- A technology delivery background with strong client-facing skills
- At least five years of previous experience in equivalent Role of client facing activities from an acknowledged company within the industry-
- Experience in leading client relations and working in complex environments.
- Superb skills to articulate winning strategies and commercial principles to drive sales teams successfully.
- Deep knowledge of IPP strategies and prior work experience in the IPP competitive landscape
- Further, the Account Executive will have the ability to:
- Articulate Accenture’s value proposition to the client (educating the client about the efficiencies our tools and accelerators)
- ‘Package’ unstructured pieces of work into an outlined scope
- Discuss contractual and commercial constructs of relevant deals
- Rapidly respond to tactical resource requirements along with an ability to address small to mid-sized projects with technical proposals
Expectations from an Account Executive
- The candidate sees herself/himself as an entrepreneurial person that strives on a growth agenda.
- Drive incremental sales under the sponsorship of the Client Account Lead and the Industry Application Services Lead, with a focus on growing the Application Services business
- Generate additional revenue as agreed with the Client Account Lead and Industry Application Services Lead
- Develop and manage client relationships to identify business requirements, and define service requirements for new services
- Leverage the best delivery capabilities regardless of location to influence resourcing strategies
- Manage the operational and financial performance of the incremental sales on account
- Participate in account planning and forecasting activities
- Feels comfortable establishing new relationships and get energized from working on new projects.
Qualifications - External
- 12-20 years of overall experience with at least 5 years in a top tier IPP or equivalent global delivery service providers
- Based in the Europe region or prior experience in the European region
- Fluency in the Finnish language is a must
- Delivery and technical expierence
- Client Relationship Management
- Selling experience, selling methods and Tools
- Value Proposition Development
- Contract Management
- Financial and Cost Management
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!