Accenture Technology Internship, Summer 2018
Job Number: 00547122
We are looking for enthusiastic IT students for summer internship for Accenture Technology. Internship period lasts from June to August 2018. Trainee positions are located in the Helsinki metropolitan area.
You will be working in an innovative environment with access to the global resources and expertise. Throughout your internship you'll work on a real project role. Rather than just shadowing someone, you will be a fully-fledged member of the team right from the start, with responsibilities that could involve, depending on your background and interests; requirement analysis, programming, testing software, conducting research, writing reports or analyzing data.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as health care, extensive training and flexible work arrangements, wellbeing activities, Accenture FUN club, etc. We will connect you with a \"buddy\" who will be there to offer help and advice whenever you need it. Many of our previous summer interns have become permanent Accenture employees after they graduate.
- You are a technology student from University or University of Applied Sciences, preferably within one of the following areas:
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Information Systems
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences
- Information & Service Management
- You have strong academic results
- You have desire to work in a project oriented environment
- You are team-oriented and have an outgoing personality
- You have excellent communication skills (written and oral) in both Finnish and English. Please note that excellent Finnish is a mandatory requirement.
Does this sound like the perfect start for your professional career? Make your move - apply online latest 25.02.2018 !
In your application please attach your CV and a cover letter in English and electronic copies of your student registry. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Please note: applications without CV, grade transcripts and application will not be evaluated. Please ensure that these documents are attached before completing the application.
- Ilmoitusnumero: 1088867
- Työn tyyppi: Kokopäiväinen
- Hakuosoite: www-osoite
- Sijainti: Helsinki