Accenture Strategy: Recent graduates and analysts / consultants with work experience
Make a difference
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Strategy. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />Work you'll do As a Strategy Consultant, you will identify and solve complex business problems, design growth strategies and find opportunities to operate more efficiently. Act as a trusted advisor for the top management of our clients, we help many of the world’s largest companies across industries to transform the way they operate. We work in teams consisting of strategy consultants, supported by our most senior local leaders and global experts. Responsibilities:
- Organic growth and innovation strategies
- Mergers & acquisitions and divestments – target screening, due diligence, and post-merger integration
- Strategic cost reduction and operational efficiency
- Strategic finance operations development and enterprise performance management
- Growth strategy and development of marketing, sales & customer service
- Sourcing and procurement strategy and transformation
- Digital strategy and emerging business models
- IT strategy and enterprise architecture design
- Lean process transformations and operating model development
Who we're looking for
- Master's degree with excellent academic performance
- Excellent skills in analytical problem solving
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand the client business issues
- Excellent communication skills in English
- If applying to “consultant with work experience”, 1-4 years of experience is expected preferably from management consulting or investment banking
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive wellbeing program, MyHealth that boosts your overall wellbeing, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
If you have read this far, then you know you are intrigued and should hurry up sending your application to us. Apply online and attach a CV, letter of application in English, university grade transcript, matriculation and high school certificate. We are reviewing and interviewing applicants on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the role or the application process, please contact email@example.com.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired, please visit our website http://www.accenturerekrytoi.fi/
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedInNT size=2>.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. We provide an environment of inclusion and diversity where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!