Accenture Applied Intelligence is looking for Cloud Data and Analytics Specialists
Accenture Technology Solutions Oy
Be yourself, make a difference.
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level?
With our Cloud First ambition, we are having several interesting roles in our Applied Intelligence practice. Working with us means that you will be part of high impact strategy and advisory projects involving data strategy definitions, advisory support and data platform implementations creating high value insights for our clients. You´ll be working in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment with colleagues from across Accenture, delivering future proofed products, experiences, and businesses on key technology and business topics.
TYPE OF ROLES AND PROJECTS
Data Strategy Advisor – with experience from or interest in cloud-based data platform solutions and enterprise data governance.
As a Data Strategy Advisor in Accenture you will help companies to unlock business value from data by co-creating data related strategic recommendations, data governance practices and comprehensive data architectures. You will be working on projects ranging from creating data strategies and architectures to leading complex Accenture led implementations that orchestrate and accelerate outcomes for our clients. If you bring certification on any of the Microsoft, Amazon & Google’s training programs, that is great. If not, we will provide you with the opportunity to take these certifications.
Experienced Data Platform Architects, Data Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers – with experience from or interest in cloud-based solutions.
Whether you feel more of a Data Platform Architect, Data Engineer or Machine Learning Engineer/Data Scientist - in Accenture you will help our clients become data driven enterprises by unlocking the value of data with data platforms, machine learning, insight visualizations, automation and cloud. You will be working on projects ranging from creating data strategies and architectures to delivering data platforms that provide insights enabling our clients to realize value from data and help scaling their digital solutions. By utilizing cloud technologies with agile mindset and focus on automation, you will support clients in increasing productivity while delivering new products and services faster. Your skills, aspirations will lead to what role you will have or maybe you feel even a full stack data consultant. If you bring certification on any of the Microsoft, Amazon & Google’s training programs, that is great. If not, we will provide you with the opportunity to take these certifications.
Future Cloud Data or Analytics Consultants/ Recent graduates or people aspiring to change their career path towards data and analytic
As future data and analytics consultant, you will become a key player of our growth journey with Applied Intelligence practice. You will face varying learnings over your career that only larger client companies and experienced colleagues can offer. We expect you are ready to take varying challenges at work and whilst prioritizing your work-life balance. If you bring certification on any of the Microsoft, Amazon & Google’s training programs, that is great. If not, we will provide you with the opportunity to take these certifications.
Who are we looking for?
- Between 1-8 years of relevant experience either from other consultancy companies, large business development or technology driven organizations, or
- Must have hands on experience within the respective area of one (or several) of the roles described above, or
- Readiness and track record of abilities for learning needed skills in the roles of future cloud data or analytics consultants/trainees.
- Candidates are outgoing, have a good business network and are forward leaning, constantly thriving for establishing new business relationships.
- Relevant science/business master's degree with strong academic results. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree, combined with extensive experience in the relevant practice field, will also be considered.
What is in it for you?
- We believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content
- Mentoring and continuous evaluation that ensure your career continues to progress
- We offer a performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Extensive occupational healthcare to take care of your overall wellbeing
- Active support for mental health, we are recognized by the Mieli (Mental Health Finland) organization as a “Hyvän Mielen Työpaikka”
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Interested? Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and a letter of application in English.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +358 20 572 5000.