Abbott Ambassador Finland
ADD Europe offers the position Abbott Ambassador (field based), who reports directly to District Customer Experience Manager.
About the organization
Abbott is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics and offers a broad range of innovative instrument systems and tests for hospitals, reference labs, blood banks and clinics. Our products offer automation, convenience, cost-effectiveness and flexibility. Abbott has helped transform the practice of medical diagnosis from an art to a science, helping to create the diagnostics industry through the company's commitment to improving patient care and lowering overall costs.
ADD's Customer Experience Organization is a part of our customer focusing organization in Europe. Today, there are fewer, larger and more complex customers than ever before. The Customer Experience Organization is responsible to create stronger, solutions-focused customer partnerships while also meeting the day-to-day service and support needs.
Primary objective of the position
The Abbott Ambassador is responsible for managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service.
- Full revenue responsibility for 2-4 MM USD including forecasting and target performance achievement.
- Act as a trusted partner and advisor as Abbott’s main contact to customers.
- Manage and drive the development of their accounts, including key activities such as: strategic account management and post-sales implementation process.
- New product and menu expansion targeting and sales support.
- Prepare and execute regular customer business reviews.
- Manage routine renewals of base business accounts and negotiate long-term contracts.
- Provide first line service support and technical troubleshooting for defined service interventions with an average completion time of 2 hours (range 0-4 hours).
- Provide proactive service.
- Perform technical service bulletins (TSBs) less than an equal of 2 hours.
- Implement new assays.
- Provide ongoing training and coaching to customers.
- Oversee progress of cross-functional implementation team (post-sale) with project manager.
- Success in this role is measured by service level achievement, economic profitability, customer satisfaction score (NPS), contract renewal rate and managed revenue.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Bachelor’s / Engineering degree in bio medical / electrical / mechanical / medical technology or commercial is preferred.
Requirements / Work experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years track record in the diagnostic industry with an emphasis on managing and expanding existing accounts, managing and improving customer relationships, improving profitability of accounts, and handling first line service.
- Proven track record in a similar position supported by management and customer references.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically Business Management and key stakeholders.
- Excellent product and industry knowledge.
- Strong understanding of key stakeholders and customer dynamics.
- Strong solution selling and relationship building skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to identify and drive resolution of issues.
- Long-term, strategic focus on account.
- Candidates must be fluent in Finnish and English, additional languages are advantageous.
For further information please call Executive Consultant Marjut Kolu at Nordic Progress Oy, 040 720 2549 or send a message firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply the position on our application page no later than May 31st 2019.